Important Public Announcement From
The Bathroom Outlet
The Health & Safety of the public and staff is The Bathroom Outlet’s utmost Importance.
The global effort to slow the spread of COVID-19 coronavirus is presenting tough choices for all businesses. We are closely following daily developments and after our own review of the pandemic have decided to take our own action which we feel is critical.
The Bathroom Outlet will from Monday 30th March implement the action below.
– Willetton Store Closed – By appointment only
– Reducing Trading Hours and Closing for a 1hr Lunch break to sanitize showroom
– Sales staff will be reduced from regularly 4 to 2 in our showroom
– No More than 5 Customers to be in our showroom at one time.
– All our staff are required to wear face masks and sanitize frequently
– Both Front doors and rear Warehouse Roller door open with air-con on to allow constant fresh air
As we have a fully operating online shopping website showcasing all our products, we encourage you to buy online or over the phone as we are offering full phone support to facilitate your decisions, please don’t hesitate to call us as we can still fulfil orders as normal with free delivery. Contact details below.
These are some of the measures we are taking and will possibly take further in the very near future as the situation develops. Any future updates will be announced on our website and Facebook. Trading hours will be updated on the same platforms as well as Google . If in doubt, please get in touch.
Current Trading Hours
Unit 2, 97 Hector Street West, Osborne Park
10am – 4pm
(1hr Lunch Closure for cleaning 1pm-2pm)
179 High Road, Willetton
By Appointment Only – Please call (08) 9204 3075
We thank all our current and future clients through this tough time.